Betty’s Eddies Onesie Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”)
Sponsored by: MariMed, Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR OTHER CONSIDERATION NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility. The Promotion is open and offered only to residents of Massachusetts, Maryland, Delaware and Puerto Rico who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees and directors of MariMed Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, affiliates and agents and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate in or enter the Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter. The Promotion will begin at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 3/1/2023 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 3/31/2023. During these time periods, there are two methods to enter the Promotion.
First, eligible individuals may visit a MariMed dispensary containing a “Sleep is Better with Betty’s” photo stand and follow the instructions on the photo stand, including taking a photograph and tagging the social media account noted on the photo stand. Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 3/31/2023. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Promotion. All eligible individuals are responsible for otherwise meeting the requirements for physical entry into a Marimed dispensary (e.g., presentment of proper identity and age verification) as prescribed by applicable state law and regulation. Second, eligible individuals may email Sponsor at email@example.com in order to receive an entry form.
All eligible individuals are limited to three entries in total, regardless of which method(s) of entry an individual chooses.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and no entries will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of entry into the Promotion is in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor and its respective agencies or affiliates are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the entry deadline. All such entries will be disqualified.
Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this PROMOTION is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Agreement to the Official Rules. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Random Drawing. Winners will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing on or about 4/10/2023 from among the entries received. The odds of an entry being drawn depend upon the number of entries received.
Each Winner will be notified by the Sponsor via email, electronic message, or phone within [seventy-two (72)] hours of the drawing. The Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Winner for any reason. If the Winner cannot be contacted, the Winner is not eligible to receive a prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email.
5. No Monetary Value. The prize for the Promotion is a branded Bedtime Betty’s onesie. The Sponsor may terminate the Promotion in its sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of any Prize is permitted.
6. Additional Terms. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a user’s ability to enter into this Promotion, or other computer system, phone line, hardware, software, program malfunctions or technical errors of any kind or any other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the controls of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the Promotion and, in the event of any termination or cancellation, select Winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the termination or cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to an entrant’s cellular phone or computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion or by downloading any information necessary to participate in the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate on-line entry if technical difficulties compromise the integrity or ability to continue on-line entry. In the event of a dispute about any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address supplied at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Release and Acknowledgment. By participating in this Promotion, entrants hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of the Released Parties for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and/or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their participation in this Promotion, or any Promotion-related activity. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that the Released Parties have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Promotion and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Entrant’s Personal Information. By electing to enter the Promotion, each entrant consents to being placed in the Sponsor’s databases, including mailing lists, and authorizes the Sponsor to send email notices to the entrant relating to products and services that are or may be offered by the Sponsor in the future.
9. Disputes. Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
10. Sponsor. MariMed, Inc. 10 Oceana Way, Norwood, MA 02062